Grab Our Blinkie

 photo DITR1_zps3259b523.gif

Followers

Search This Blog

Wednesday, 16 March 2016

Buy My Store - Next 3x Months Releases Only - Digi Divas Exclusive

****ChocUkDesigns****

Digi Divas Exclusive!!!!!
Next 3x Months Releases Only!!!


ChocUkDesigns - Buy My Store - Digi Divas Exclusive
All Scrap Kits & Cluster Frames Items ONLY
Buy My Store
Next 3 Months Scrap Kits/Cluster Frame Releases Only
Includes All Digi Divas Exclusives

Only $7.50!!!!!
Exclusive To Digi Divas Only
http://digidivas.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=67_206_210&products_id=6867


ChocUkDesigns - Buy My Store - Digi Divas Exclusive
All CU4CU & CU Items ONLY
(Chibis, Tubes, Element Packs & Templates)
&
Scrap Kits & Cluster Frames Packs
Buy My Store
Next 3 Months CU4CU/CU/Scrap Kits/Cluster Frame Releases Only
Includes All Digi Divas Exclusives 

Only $10!!!!!
Exclusive To Digi Divas Only
http://digidivas.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=67_206_210&products_id=6868

******Starts From Date Of Purchase 
& Expires 90 Days Of Date On Receipt******
Please Email Your Receipt To Me 
Chocuk22@yahoo.com
I Will Email With All Download Links 

0 comments: